Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Squad Life: Planner Review with Kayla Ross

I am a paper planner junkie, but I wasn't always that way. It took some time to figure out which was the best suited for my lifestyle. Over the past year I have figured out block scheduling is really the best route for me. I have identified that I am terrible at multi-tasking and needed something that would help me focus.

My guest Kayla Ross is a content creator and entrepreneur that manages several different brands. I have followed her YouTube channel for years. Since marrying she has helped her pipeline welder husband, Austin start his YouTube channel, and has launched their joint community and online store Industrial Tradition.

Kayla has some great tips on thinking about how to set up your day and week. We can't wait to hear which planners you love or decide to try out in the new year.


Receive $10 off your first Erin Condren purchase by using this referral link.
Receive $10 off $50 on your first Inkwell Press purchase by using this referral link.

Kayla's Recommendations:
Discounts: 15% off at Industrial Traditions
Inspiration: The Miracle Morning and Revival Podcast 
Squad: Amanda Russell and TheGrayWildFlower
Make Up: Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum and Fresh Lip Balms with SPF

If you loved this episode make sure you are signed up for my weekly newsletter. Don't forget to subscribe on iTunes or Spotify, share a screenshot on social or send me a message. Join our community on Instagram by using the hashtag #thesquadlife and tag @crystalcattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...