Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Vibe Check

When you aren't around a bunch of teenagers it is easy to not know what is cool. Actually to be frank even if we knew what was cool I am pretty sure we still wouldn't look real cool doing it. Recently, I learned about a term called vibe check. And while is comes with some odd urban dictionary definitions the way it was explained to me in a coaching call I liked the most.

A vibe check is you essential evaluating your mindset. Our outside environment can have enormous influence on us. We can also decide to protect out space and give ourself a vibe check when we are headed down a path we don't like.

In this episode I discuss the three times you need to check your vibe: on social media, in face-to-face situations and when you are alone.



Crystal's Recommendations:
Podcast: Episode 21 with Jenn Whitmer
Shopping: Keep Collective

If you loved this episode, don't forget to subscribe on iTunes or Spotify, share a screenshot on social or send me a message. Join our community on Instagram by using the hashtag #thesquadlife and tag @crystalcattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...