Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Squad Life: Top 10 Make Up Recommendations of the Year

I am a self proclaimed make up junkie. I knew for this episode that I wanted to call on my friend and make up artist Melissa Chesnut. She started her journey into make up and skincare with MaryKay, jump she earned that pink car. Four years ago Melissa transitioned into launching her own business, Naturally You Make Up Artistry, which specializes in bridal make up. This year alone she has done nearly 70 events. So without further ado here are our favorite picks.


1. | 2. | 3. | 4. | 5. | 6. 
7. | 8. | 9. | 10. | 11. | 12.

1. Charolette Tilbury Palette // the all in one palette that looks good on everyone 
2. Becca Under Eye Brighting Corrector // I recommend this one all the time
3. MAC Brave // my most asked about lipstick 
4. Sonia Roselli SexAPeel // Melissa's secret to glowing skin
5. EVER Youthful Peptide Serum // the treatment step in my skin care
6. EVER Reveal Biomimetic Peel Pads // smoothing and re-texturizing the surface of your skin
7. Ole Henriksen Banana Bright Eye Cream // Melissa's recommendation for dark circles
8. Dollup Beauty Highlight // My ride or die product in the shade Lavish
9. Mary Kay Creme Eyeliner // Lasts long like liquid but easier to apply 
10. Slanted Eyeliner Brush // Use this brush to make applying eyeliner a breeze
11. Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara // A Squad Life guest favorite 
12. EVER Whiplash // Amazing mascara in from the clean beauty category 

Hint: If you are interested in any of the EVER products wait until Black Friday through Cyber Monday. They will be 30% off! 

Melissa's Recommendations: 
Connect with Melissa: Instagram @naturallyyoumakeupartistry or Naturally You Make VIP Group
Squad Recommendation: @nikki_makeup
Podcast: NPR How I Built This

If you loved this episode make sure you are signed up for my weekly newsletter. Don't forget to subscribe on iTunes or Spotify, share a screenshot on social or send me a message. Join our community on Instagram by using the hashtag #thesquadlife and tag @crystalcattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...