Friday, November 22, 2019

Guide Guide for Boss Ladies

Do you have a friend or sister chasing after her dreams? Maybe she has a side hustle or she is climbing the corporate ranks? Perhaps you are the boss and you want to treat yourself. The gift guide is boss lady approved.

1. | 2. | 3. | 4. 
5. | 6. | 7. | 8. | 9. 


1. Ring Light with Stand // When people come to my office this is hands down the number one thing I am asked about. Ring lights are the perfect way to light you up in videos, Instagram stories or on a conference call.
2. Boss Barrette // Enough said. It's on my Christmas wish list.
3. Boss Pen Set 
4. Echo Dot // I love this for music and it makes ordering printer paper real simple.
5. Blue Yeti Podcast Mic // This is what I use to record my podcasts.
6. Affirmation Cards // You need to check out this website. These cards are awesome.
7. Tile Sticker // I lose everything.
8. Laptop Bag // I personally carry this bag everywhere and it is amazing.
9. Customizable Necklace // Engrave a mantra or her business name. Also available in white.

If you really love that laptop bag and necklace come hang out here. I'll be sharing lots more goodies in the online Insider's group.

To see all the gift guides click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...