Tuesday, June 25, 2019

I Launched a Podcast

For the past couple months I have been working on "Crystal's Big Secret Project." If you follow me on Instagram you know that there isn't much that I don't share with the world. However, this is one goal that I held close to my heart as I figured out how to tackle creating my own podcast.

For a couple years now I have wanted a bigger platform to share my story and the story of other incredible women. I talked a lot about creating a podcast last year, but decided if it was was truly going to happen in 2019 I needed to put it on my vision board. It is also now one of my 10 Goals that I write down daily in my Start Today Journal.




The podcast will share how small town girls like me are fearlessly going after our dreams. Each week you'll hear from someone in my squad or myself in a solo episode as we share how to pursue your big idea, live a life of joy and step outside of your comfort zone.

You can subscribe and listen to Squad Life on Spotify or iTunes If you like to receive an email notification each time there is a new episode subscribe to my newsletter here. I can't wait for you to listen to the interviews I already have recorded. I have to say I have a pretty badass squad. 

1 comment:

  1. So exciting! I cant wait to listen from Australia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...