Friday, November 25, 2016

My FarmHer Wardrobe

Not everyday does a camera crew show up at your house to put you, your husband and your cows on T.V. But, last September our family was honored to welcome Marji and the Farmher T.V. crew to our farm so I could share a little bit of my agriculture story. I may not be your typical farm girl, but that is the fun part - there isn't such a thing as a typical farm girl anymore. I wear make-up to the barn and Sperry's on my feet. If you ran into me off the farm you might not think I even look like a farmer or farmHER. I love breaking the stereotype that farms aren't just a men running around in overalls anymore. 

Since, my episode focused on how I love to combine cows, make-up and fashion I thought I would share a few of the things you may have seen in the show. 

 
1. FarmHer Rodeo Girl T-Shirt - I love Farmher's apparel. Their T-Shirts are super soft and they have a huge Black Friday sale going on right now. 

2. 3/4 Zip Thermal - When I am headed to the barn I am always in a hoodie or a 3/4 zip. I of course love this turquoise one. 

3. Clinique Super City Block - This is one of my favorite make-up products. It has the perfect amount of tint to it and has a really high SPF, which is perfect when I am working outside. 

4. Keep Collective Farmher bracelet - Of course I am a big fan of my Keep Collective bracelet and I love this one that I customized with #farmher. I wear the Mrs charm and two hearts for my husband and I and the arrow to remind me to move forward towards my goals. If you need help putting your own bracelet together let me know! 

5. Sperry Boat Shoes - These are my go to barn shoes. They do not look this clean any more though! I actually love to buy my Sperry's off Poshmark because they are gently used and so much cheaper. 

6. Keep Collective Earrings - I figure if I have to be in the barn I mind as well wear a little sparkle. I love these little pave disc earrings. 

If you missed the Friday night episode on RFD-TV you can catch the show on Saturdays at 10:00 a.m. CST, Sundays at 10:00 a.m. CST and Wednesdays at 7:30 a.m. CST.  Also, don't forget to check out the the FarmHer Crystal Cattle Beauty Swap

1 comment:

  1. I hope this finds you and yours doing well. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...