Thursday, August 16, 2012

Turquoise Fashion Bloggers

They cause me to want to shop way too much. 

Just a quick post today because last night a kink was thrown into any blogging plans. We had just got home from picturing some of the heifer calves we have for sale at the farm. Think cattle model/cover shoot. I had supper on the stove and the boy jumped in the shower. Suddenly, he reappeared from the bathroom and announced that the water had stopped working mid-shower. The part where you still have shampoo in your hair.

That afternoon the power company had been burying a cable and I guess our line got cut or something. The result of no water meant a night at the inlaws house. But today is a new day and Turquoise Thursday so lets begin.

First of all my friends know me too well. This sweet gift arrived in the mail from Holli. Perfect #armparty. You can find a similar cross bracelet here, and the other bracelet is David Yurman.


I want this J.Crew turquoise coat! If you haven't been to The Chloe Conspiracy you must check out her blog. 


Also check out my K-State loving friend Sheridan's blog Wimmer Wimmer Chicken Dinner. She is becoming quite the fashion blogger and I love her Old Navy turquoise pants

And that is all folks. I'll have an update on our awesome State Fair trip very soon.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out! I'm a lot better at typing "not green, but not blue" than turquoise. AH, I screwed it up TWICE that time. I hate it. :) Thanksssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout! You are so welcome, of course! I love that coat!! Hope the water gets fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. top beauty blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...