Thursday, February 23, 2012

Turquoise Thursday: Turquoise and Top Shop Shopping

Out on the town in Chicago. 

Remember when I talked about the really great corn conference I attended back in January? Well the quick run over to Top Shop was pretty good, too. And everything looked great with these earrings!


My friend Karen sells Guy & Eva and sent me these beautiful turquoise earrings. 


Chicago was my first opportunity to wear them, and I received so many compliments. 


And I think they will go perfect with this blue Top Shop dress I found for our wedding rehearsal dinner. 


I fell in love with this white suit jacket, but it looked better on the hanger than me so I left it behind.


The store was full of these chunky knit sweaters. I am excited about the trend for the spring. 


And I thought this white blouse was gorgeous, but I stuck with my budget. 

What trends are you excited for this spring? Any new turquoise pieces you have added to your wardrobe?

6 comments:

  1. We are twins - I have the same ones !!! Love them and love all you do !!! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those earrings! I am exciting to start wearing bolder prints, skinny jeans in loud colors & my sundresses again : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am British and am personally involved in agriculture investment. I have traveled to the States a number of times and Chicago is my all time favorite city there. I'd even take it over NY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That white top with the scalloped lace detail is to die for! The earrings look like they were a big hit, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The earrings are great!
    You look great in that blue dress! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...