Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Miss America has a message to share

Pageant Queens, Farmer and Ranchers 

Back in the spring I wrote about a wonderful message Miss America Teresa Scanlan was sharing, and she still supports that message today. The message it centered around the questions how do farmers and ranchers affect your life. I answered this question back in my April blog post, but I want you to keep thinking about your answer.



Help Teresa spread her message, and be thinking about show you can share your own message. You don't have to be Miss America to share your passions with others. Speak up, or maybe "type up" if that is more your style. By talking about what we love, in my case agriculture, we can hope that people will take a minute and realize the value in what we are doing.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you felt the need to share this as well! Agnerds unite :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...