Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Five Best #Agblogs in Alberta, Canada

We are talking about agriculture and a few other things. 

Remember, the Summer Synergy project I was helping out with? Summer Synergy is a youth livestock show held in Alberta, Canada. This year the marketing project was participants had to create agriculture blogs. My partner Tiffany and I had a great time coaching the participants and in the end helping choose the top blogs.

If you want to add a few new great blogs to your list check these out:

First Place - http://absolutelyagriculture.blogspot.com/ 

Rosie, dived head first in blogging and social media. You can now find her Tweeting and using on of my favorite apps, Instagram, as well. Rosie let's you see an inside glimpse of life on her family's Hereford farms and the variety of agriculture organizations that she is involved in. She also has great style so look for cute cowboys to show up on her blog every now and then.

Second Place - http://redhotcowgirlboots.blogspot.com/

I just love the design of Carling's Red Hot Cowboy Boots Blog. She covered everything from Pigs (one of my favorite posts), the difference between cow/calf farmers, seedstock farmers and feedlots in this  post, and encourages others to participate in the Ag in the Classroom program. Plus, you have to check out her gorgeous prom/graduation dress.

Say tuned. I'll featured third through fifth later next week.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Crystal! And great work coming up with and judging the competition. It's something I always wanted to start doing. Hope you are having a great time back in Alberta!

    absolutelyagriculture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I am so glad to see that you are still blogging. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...