Friday, May 20, 2011

Young Farmers and Ranchers Blogs Part III

Time to feature some more of the Summer Synergy #agblogs

Starting a blog can be a little intimidating, but I have been very impressed by the way these young people are jumped right into the advocacy waters on this project. Here are a couple more blogs for you to check out. And to learn more about the program or starting your own blog check out my tabs above.

Emily Puch - Life of a Farm Girl 
I really liked Emily's most recent posts, about the signs of spring in Alberta. Sometimes I forget that Canada is just getting into Spring, since there has been green grass in the Midwest for such a long time already. Plus, how can you resist new kittens...

From Life of a Farm Girl


I really like this post of Katie's that talks about both her 4-H and dancing careers coming to an end. I took was really active in both of these activities, and it reminded me of myself. Yes, there are pictures somewhere of me feeding my show cattle with pink curlers in my hair because after chores we had to rush off to a dance competition. 

Katie in her dance attire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...