Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Brining the Poke Back

Few things stay the same.

It's interesting how much facebook has changed. And every time there is a change we gripe and moan, and then eventually it becomes apart of our daily routine, just like all those other features we once disliked. Remember when there wasn't a mini-feed. I think most of us were a little freaked out about it at first, but now that it makes facebook stalking so much easier that we enjoy it. Oh, come on don't kid yourself, everyone has done a little facebook stalking before.

Not too long ago I was reminded about a popular feature on facebook, that I had actually forgotten that it even existed. The facebook poke. Yup there is was starring at me - So and So has poke you. Would you like to poke back?

Well folks I am bringing back the poke, I'll get you. And feel free to poke me.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...