Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Getting closer to cowboy boot Heaven

Just look, please no touching. 

I love cowboy boots. The funny thing is I actually don't own that many pairs. But one day when Dave Rasmey and I get my bank accounts all straightened out my closet will be full. So in the meantime Rachel Williams taunts me with her ability to get to visit all the best boot places.

Last weekend I was in Fort Worth for the Texas and Southwest Cattle Raisers Convention. I always love getting to talk to and meet new people at events like this. People can all be apart of one industry and live in the same country but have such different insights and opinions.

Of course while in Fort Worth we got to head down to the Stockyards one night. For a little two stepping, socializing and texas country music. But, I am getting away from the point of this post.

On Saturday, as I headed to the airport, a big neon sign caught my eye. Could it be? Yes, it was - Leddy's Ranch. Home of these famous boots. Unfortunately, I wasn't going to have time to make to their flagship store in the Stockyards, so this was going to have to satisfy my cravings.


And what beautiful things I did find. At this point I was really tempted to buy myself an early birthday present, but I resisted. (Dave says, get that emergency fund of three to six months worth of expenses in order!) So the boots said behind. But don't worry Fort Worth, I will be back, and next time the Stockyards and I will have a shopping date. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...