Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party

Things got a little festive at the Lucky Shamrock Ranch

This weekend my roommates and I decided to host an ugly sweater Christmas party. And I would have to say we are quite the hostesses. The preparation started on Wednesday, when we had our snow day. R3 broke out her Grandma's sugar cookie recipe and we got to work. We also had to make a gingerbread house as R3 or Miss South Dakota had never made one!


Everyone participated and got all dressed up, including R3 who was our Christmas Elf! Yes, my sweater has elk making a heart, and their antlers have jingle bells. Sad thing is I bought this at Target!







These are Miss South Dakota's Oreo balls. And for a cute Christmas idea, take name placeholders and use them to let your guests know what they are eating!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've always wanted to do one of these parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was there an icing fight at your house or are you just waiting to have one with your sister at my house? Looks like it was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looked like a blast! That's awesome that you got a snow day ;) I must say Crystal - your roommates beat you on the Ugly Sweaters - yours is much too nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what i like most is the oreo balls! you look like you're enjoying a lot =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...