Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Believe - Part X

I Believe Tuesday's

I Believe -
that you either control your attitude or it controls you.

You know that cliche "attitude is everything." Well I think is has to do with a long of things. On Sunday, I sat in church next to a couple that lost everything in a house fire last week. The only things they have are the clothes that were on their back when they walked out of their house. And yet with nothing much left in their possession they still contributed to the offering plate.

I guess no matter how bad your situation, there are things that we still should be thankful for. And a lot of that has to do with attitude.

(This quote was taken from a Jimmy John's poster, search I Believe in the google bar at the top of my blog to read the rest in the series)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...