Wednesday, December 30, 2009

101 in 1001 update

There is a little more white over there

If you look on the right-hand paper of my blog you will notice a list call 101 in 1001. I am supposed to complete these 101 goals in 1001 days. Well in the past month I have been able to scratch a few more things off my list.

1. I went and saw the musical Peep Show - featuring Holly Madison. I used to love the show Girls Next Door. I thought all the dancing and singing was awesome, R3 wasn't quite as impressed. It is a Vegas style show, so tops of topless girls - this however didn't prevent the crowd from being close to 75% girls! (p.s. Holly can not sing or act to save her life, luckily most of her role was just to stand there and look pretty!)

2. I mailed out Christmas cards! OK I am sorry, not everyone got one, but I still send out some and before Christmas! So I am giving myself an A for effort!

3. I went to my first NHL game and it was awesome. This update is getting its own post so stay tuned for details.

4. I didn't make it to church in November, but got there twice in December. Even my pastor commented, "Two weeks in a row, look at you Crystal!"

5. I now have four of the six seasons of Sex in the City thanks to Mom and Stacy for giving them to me as Christmas presents!

6. And if I keep my bedroom clean for until the end of next week, I am definitely counting that as two weeks, because it was spotless the whole week before I left for Christmas!

If you start a list I would love to know!

2 comments:

  1. Good Job Crystal! I have another friend who is doing this as well. I would like to, but then I wonder if it would be "realistic" for me. I'm still contemplating. I keep a darn list nearly every day for daily living! LOL
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. Will be back to visit...been really busy and very behind on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start one of these lists! How fun! And I definitely want to meet up in real life, maybe at Denver or NCBA! We're two fun cattle girls who need to hang out! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...