Friday, August 28, 2009

All I can say is ahahahahah

I am planning on cloning myself to keep up with the work.

So just have a minute, before I rush out the door. I am headed to see one of my best friends, Jen, this weekend in North Platte, NE. Yup, its a six hour drive, fun, fun. I am delivering her photobook from her and her fiancé's engagement pictures though, which I'll have a preview of soon.

Anyways, although work has been absolutely crazy, I have gotten some exciting news this week. 1. I have covers shots on the Alabama Cattlemen this month, and the November issue of the Florida Cattlemen. 2. I posted this video on here a week or so ago, but the Eby video is also the feature video today on CattleNetwork.com, and that means a happy client. For those of you that haven't heard of CattleNetwork.com it is an awesome news site, does a lot of industry Q&As, as well as compiles all the press releases from the big boys. Definitely, one of the websites I visit ever morning.

Hope you all have an amazing weekend, full of great plans. Would love to hear what good news you have too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...