Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Getting ready to hit the road

Two and half suitcases will hopefully be enough!

So I have kind of been on a hiatus from my blog. This is not a good thing because I do have lots to report, and hopefully I will get a few of those up here in the coming days.

Today, I am headed home to Alberta for some time with the family, the World Angus Forum and a video shoot at Lewis Farms. From there I will fly to Georgia for the National Junior Angus Show. I am really excited about both trips and can't wait to see many of my blog followers!

To hold you over I have posted a video of clips from last year's NJAS. Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...