Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

A great idea for any occasion. 

The thing I miss the most about being away from home is missing all the holidays. I can't remember that last time I was home for Easter, my dad's birthday, Thanksgiving, Mother's day, etc. Holiday's like this are usually spend going down to Grandma Hazel's or Aunt Kathy's, playing golf and eating. 

This year I wanted to make sure I got something to my mom in time for her big day. Mom's always bugging me about sending me some of the pictures I take and I have been wanting to make a photo book for awhile so I thought a book of my pictures would be a great idea. I have used both Snapfish and Shutterfly for a lot of photo projects and the results have always been awesome. A 20 page hard-cover book cost me less than $30 with shipping, which I figured was a real good deal since it has to ship to Canada. I sent it straight to mom, so she took some pictures for me of the final product. Just something to keep in mind for your next gift idea! (Oh one cute thing I have seen is parents scan their children's artwork and then make them into books, so they're not covering the walls or fridge!)


Mom came up with the idea of putting it on a stand.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the gift. It's awesome. Now you just need to frame some pictures for my wall.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...