Thursday, October 12, 2017

Fill Your Cart Friday: Leopard is a Neutral

Leopard is a neutral is pretty sound fashion advice, and it never goes out of style. I have slowly started to transition my fall/winter wardrobe into my closet. So many of the pieces I look at and think "why did I buy that, I don't wear it nearly enough." This J. Crew sweater is one I have being wearing none stop and I know I wear year round. And now I am in LOVE with this simple leopard belt. It is the perfect way to add a little fun or dress up all my black sweaters.



I was so excited when Keep Collective launched this leopard print bracelet as a part of their September Collector's Edition. If you love it don't wait too long because this piece will go back into the vault on November 1.



And then last but not least, ending it with a little leopard for our feet. You might think I am crazy but I had to include a pair of sandals because there are some pretty warm temperatures in the near temperatures. Is anyone else ready for fall?

1 comment:

  1. Target has a great pair of leopard flats right now for $17 - I stood all day in mine this week and my feet didn't hurt at all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...