1. Krista of The Farmer's Wifee loves Vintage Pyrex! However, if you aren't the flee market scouting, antique hunting kind of girl don't worry because Pyrex brought back their vintage designs in their new Vintage Charm Rise Shine Mixing Bowl Set. You can also find individual pieces at Target.com. Plus, they are turquoise!
2. Cristen of Food and Swine is the ultimate combination of pig farmer and foodie. Cristen loves the Themapen Mk4 Thermometer. It features instant temperature read outs. The fact that is is waterproof sold me because have the time ours get left our by the Traeger. Cristen is also a snap-chatting fool. I love getting to see inside their family's pig barns. Baby pigs are adorable.
3. Bekah Gutafson of Cooped Up Creativity and I both love this next gadget. This food chopper for onions from Pampered Chef is awesome. My mother-in-law bought on for me after loving hers so much. No more tears!
4. Does your foodie mom also love photography? They you are going to want to order this gorgeous coffee table book full of photographs featuring farmers and ranchers that raise our food. I was lucky enough to receive a signed copy by author/photographer Scott Stebner. Plus, proceeds go toward scholarships to support agricultural communications and journalism students.
5. Jennifer of the Farmwife Feeds loves her buffet style triple slow cooker. How nice would this be fun entertaining or when you have a bunch of hungry kiddo mouths to feed. She also shared a great recipe for Creamy Crockpot Mac and Cheese.
What am I missing off the list? Maybe a home cooked meal would be the perfect treat for mom. I hope all the moms out there have a fantastic Mother's Day!