Are you a make-up junkie? Have a draw full of beauty products? Love getting product suggestions from friends? Well you are in the right place. On Friday, November 25 I am going to making my debut on the FarmHer TV series on RFD-TV. Not only will you get to see our cows, but I share a few of my favorite beauty products as well. If you want to watch be sure to tune in at 8:30 PM CST to RFD-TV. To celebrate the show Marji, the creator of the FarmHer movement and I are co-hosting one of my Crystal Cattle Beauty Swaps.
So how does a Beauty Swap work? Once you have signed up (link) we’ll pair you with another beauty loving blogger (or someone that enjoys Twitter or Instagram). You’ll have a little bit of time to get to know your new social media friend, and then you’ll send each other a gift of beauty products. Sign up for the Beauty Swap will take place Nov. 24-Dec. 2 and is limited to the first 80 people.
By Dec. 4 you’ll receive the name of your partner. Get to know your partner and then be sure to get your package in the mail by December 12. It is really important to follow these deadlines as we have had a few Beauty Swappers send their packages off and get nothing in return :(
Once you have received your box start testing out your new beauty product. We'll host a link up on December 28. Feel free to link up and read all about everyone else's find. Here are link ups from Beauty Swap I, Beauty Swap II, Beauty Swap III, Beauty Swap IV! You don't have to have a blog to participate, but we do ask that you have a social media way to communicate and join in on the fun. Use the hashtag #ccbeautyswap on Twitter or Instagram. Below is a list of a few rules and guidelines. We ask that you try and stick to the rules as closely as possible.
2. Email your partner within 72 hours of receiving your match. If you haven’t heard from your match after three days are up, let Crystal know and we’ll try and pair you with someone else.
3. Be sure to ask your partner questions about their likes and disklikes, skin tone, preferred colors, etc. or maybe they want to be surprised!
4. Each box should contain a min. of $20 worth of product. Please include one full size item. You may also include samples of products with your one full size item.
5. Items must be new, unless you’ve discussed this with your partner. (Perhaps she loves purple nail polish and you have bottle you know you won’t use anymore.)
6. Packages must be shipped by December 12. If possible it is a good idea to get a tracking number incase something gets lost.
7. Once you receive your package create a post revealing what you received and link up with us on December 28. If you don't have a blog, sign up for the FarmHer Online Community and get your own profile, including a mini blog that filters into the main FarmHer page.
8. If you do not follow the rules you may forfeit you right to participate in future Beauty Swaps. Crystal Cattle has the right to refuse participation for any reason.
9. Only open to U.S. and Canadian residents.
Sign up here.