Since, my episode focused on how I love to combine cows, make-up and fashion I thought I would share a few of the things you may have seen in the show.
1. FarmHer Rodeo Girl T-Shirt - I love Farmher's apparel. Their T-Shirts are super soft and they have a huge Black Friday sale going on right now.
2. 3/4 Zip Thermal - When I am headed to the barn I am always in a hoodie or a 3/4 zip. I of course love this turquoise one.
3. Clinique Super City Block - This is one of my favorite make-up products. It has the perfect amount of tint to it and has a really high SPF, which is perfect when I am working outside.
4. Keep Collective Farmher bracelet - Of course I am a big fan of my Keep Collective bracelet and I love this one that I customized with #farmher. I wear the Mrs charm and two hearts for my husband and I and the arrow to remind me to move forward towards my goals. If you need help putting your own bracelet together let me know!
5. Sperry Boat Shoes - These are my go to barn shoes. They do not look this clean any more though! I actually love to buy my Sperry's off Poshmark because they are gently used and so much cheaper.
6. Keep Collective Earrings - I figure if I have to be in the barn I mind as well wear a little sparkle. I love these little pave disc earrings.
If you missed the Friday night episode on RFD-TV you can catch the show on Saturdays at 10:00 a.m. CST, Sundays at 10:00 a.m. CST and Wednesdays at 7:30 a.m. CST. Also, don't forget to check out the the FarmHer Crystal Cattle Beauty Swap.