You'll love how versatile rose gold is. It looks great on all skin tones, and I love that it can be mixed with my current silver and gold pieces.
1. Rose Gold Swell Bottle: One of my friends sent me a purple Swell bottle this summer and I love it. It keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours and warm drinks (aka my Chai tea) warm for 12 hours.
2. Keep Collective Keys: The new fall line of keys (charms) has all kinds of rose gold goodness. I love the crown, pyramid stone bar and this little tassel. You'll see below the rose gold arm party I was wearing at State Fair.
3. & 6. Kendra Scott Arrowhead Earrings: Someone one needs to lockdown my bank account because the new Kendra Scott fall line is on target. I LOVE these rose gold and granite earring and these smaller rose gold arrowhead studs are gorgeous.
4. Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish: I received some of this nail polish in a different color in a past Beauty Swap and I loved it staying power. This rose gold color is going to be perfect for fall.
5. Hourglass Modernist Eyeshadow Palette: I've had my make up done at the Sephora Beauty Counter a couple times this summer (thanks VIB status). The first time was with my mom and grandma and the make up artist used an Hourglass palette for their eyes, and the second time my eyes were done with one. I don't know if I have ever felt an eyeshadow that felt so velvety, plus the staying power was awesome.
This was my Keep Collective arm party this weekend at the State Fair. I love the new engravable options and the #farmher is the perfect way to describe my life.
So, what do you think? Will you be adding rose gold to your wardrobe or jewelry box this fall. Any other trends that you are seeing that we should keep our eyes out for?