(click on any of the bags above to find out where you can purchase)
A couple thoughts about each bag in case you are needing some directions for yourself.
1. I love this Dooney and Burke bag. I actually received a black and brown version of this bag for my birthday last year, and it is the perfect size and very durable - ie. it travels well from the office to wedding to the barn for cattle shows.
2. I have always love Kate Spade, but don't own any pieces. They always have so many fun bright colors and styles. Kate Spade has lots more turquoise handbags to choose from.
3. Quite a few years bag I received this Michael Kors turquoise bag in bag. Again another bag that I love and it did great accompanying me along my "rockin' rural lifestyle."
4. I always adore Brahmin bags. They are simply beautiful! For my wedding I carried a royal blue Brahmin clutch for my "something blue."
5. This is brand called Kate Landry that is REALLY reasonable. So far I have only seen it at Dillards. I have an fun wristlet wallet that I love to use on work trips. I can move it quickly from purse to my laptop.
6. I was really surprised that Cole Hahn had a turquoise handbag and thought this was a fun option.
Now I want to hear from you! Which bag would you pick?