Thursday, September 3, 2015

Turquoise Thursday: Pioneer Woman Dishes and Cookware

Have you heard yet about Ree Drummond aka The Pioneer Woman's AMAZING new collection at Walmart? I used major online shopping constraint but couldn't resist picking up a couple pieces. Especially, since they are so affordable.


I could not resist this two piece casserole dish set. The whole theme of the collection brings together beautiful turquoises and red along with pretty floral patterns. 


I also thought this turquoise cow creamer was adorable. However, I don't really have an use for it so I only bought the ramekins, which will be perfect for all of the recipes I make out of the Dessert for Two cookbook


Ree has also designed some amazing bowls. Big serving bowls and perfect smaller bowls for dessert and ice cream. Some of these are already sold out online however the collection releasing in stores later in September. 


And since it is Turquoise Thursday I can pass up posting this turquoise 7-Quart Dutch Oven. Now what pieces will you be rushing out to purchase? Or maybe you are like me and are anxiously waiting for the mailman to bring you your new pieces. Thanks Pioneer Woman for being all out amazing! Not only do you fuel my love of turquoise, but you fuel people's interest in food and agriculture. I always love watching her cooking show and reading her blog to learn what is happening on her Oklahoma ranch. She allows amazing access to an agriculture lifestyle that most don't have the opportunity to see very often. 



10 comments:

  1. Isn't the whole line so FUN? I'm getting the bakeware for my office staff this Christmas....and let's be honest, I'll probably get one for me too. :) Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a great idea. I love how beautiful the pieces are, but the prices are also very affordable.

      Delete
  2. My Christmas list just grew immensely! Her whole line is awesome! Now, to see if I can hold off on buying everything on my wish list because I can't wait until Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for the Dutch ovens!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Aren't they are great price. I think one will be on my Christmas list.

      Delete
  4. I'll have one of everything. Thank you!

    But seriously, almost every single piece is perfect and I'm glad non of it is limited edition so I can get my dirty little hands on it one piece at a time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I only bought two things, but many more will be on my list.

      Delete
  5. I knew about her new line, but I didn't realize it was that cute! The dishes look Anthro quality for a fraction of the price! I must find a Wal-Mart (LA doesn't actually have that many around, probably because LA is for snobs lol). Just kidding... Sort of.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, that is funny! You'll have to order some online. Mine arrived in the mail today and you are right, the quality is great.

      Delete
  6. I'm in no doubt coming back again to read these articles and blogs.Harry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...