Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sunsets Are Like Opportunities


Sunset photos are kind of like opportunities, if you don't snap the picture fast enough they are gone. Recently, one of my college teammate's dad passed away after a long fight with ALS. You could say he was just getting into his prime and had many life lessons still to share. Regardless, our opportunities to learn from him and continue to make memories with him have faded away.

Tonight there was a beautiful sunset on our farm. I wanted to snap the perfect photo. I really would have liked to grab my big DSLR camera, but I knew by the time a grabbed it the sunset would be gone. Sometimes the circumstances aren't perfect, but if you don't seize the opportunity it will be gone in a flash. 

Just food for thought. What will you do to make most of the opportunities in front of us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...