Dirt Road Charm. Taysha and I got to meet in person a couple year ago at that National Western Stock Show and she is also a fellow MAC make-up lovers. However, she hadn't tried one of my favorite MAC products before (the MAC Paint Pot) and I hadn't tried a few of hers. A match made in heaven. Also, as I was opening the box the Boy was standing over my shoulder exclaiming I love this girl because of the abundance of Easter candy included!
1. It Cosmetics Sculpting Brush - this is the third "It" brush that I now own and love them. They are incredibly soft, a great price point and clean really well. I've been trying to get a little better at sculpting and this brush is great for under the cheeks and my jaw line.
2. Deep Down Detox - I laughed a little when I saw Taysha had sent this. I actually got this mask in my very first beauty swap over a year ago, and I love it. I try to use it once a week. It always leaves my skin feeling refreshed, tightened and brighter. Plus at $5.99 you can't go wrong!
3. MAC Lipstick in Speed Dial - I love this pink color, not too bubble gummy, but still a bright pink. It doesn't have the staying power that my MAC Pro Long Cremewear does so I have been applying NYX lip liner in Rose. It has more sheen to it than a lot of my other lipsticks, which it great because the lipstick doesn't dry out my lips like others.
4. MAC Penultimate Eye Liner and MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash - I have started to wear more liquid eyeliner and this probably one of the easiest ones that I have applied. I also have almost white eyelashes and they aren't super long. It is really hard for me to find a mascara that I like, but this one is impressing me so far. It has a really "wet" formula so I have to made sure I don't blink before it dries, but it covers every lash and there is absolutely one clumping! I find sometime I need to go back over my eyeliner later in the day with the eye liner to keep that really rich black look.
5. CeraVe Suncreen - I had told Taysha that I was starting to get ready for summer and sunscreen was a must. Turning 30 made me realize that now is the time to really buckle down and take care of my skin. Being so fair skinned I have always been pretty good about wearing sunscreen, but I know I can be better. I am looking forward to trying out this brand - especially during our family reunion at the lake.
A few of you have already been asking about future swaps. Be sure to follow the Crystal Cattle Facebook page or my blog for details about the new swap. I was a little bummed out that we had a very participants leave their partners high and dry this time. I've been brainstorming on how to get around this and really not sure if there is a way. It takes a lot of time to partner everyone up, but I love seeing everyone's tweets, Instagram photos and blog posts!
Now its is time to hear from all the other ladies that participated in the Beauty Swap. If your were a swapper post you link below and be sure to check out everyone else's favorite new beauty products. If you don't have a blog leave a comment below about your swap!