1 tube of reduced fat crescent rolls
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic salt
2 oz (1/4 of a block) cream cheese
1 lb. of ground ground beef
1/4 cup finely chopped onions
4 oz. chopped green chiles
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
2. Begin to brown the ground beef, adding the chopped onions, black pepper and garlic salt. Drain fat from hamburger once browned.
3. Add cream cheese and green chiles. Stir until cream cheese is melted.
4. On a cookie sheet, spray non-stick oil. Place squares of the crescent rolls on the cookie sheet. You will need to pinch the seams together. You should have four squares.
5. Scoop two ice cream scoops of the hamburger mixture into the center of the crescent roll. Fold corners towards the center and pink seams. It is ok if a little bit of the hamburger is peaking out.
6. Bake for 10-11 minutes.
Enjoy! And remember to thank a farmer. In this one recipe wheat, vegetable, cattle and dairy farmers produced a product for you to enjoy.