This time I have team up with Melanie of The Traveling Cowgirl. Melanie and I's paths first crossed when I lived in the Kansas City area. She loves the rural lifestyle, agriculture, cooking, turquoise and make-up - just like me!
So how does a Beauty Swap work? Once you have signed up we’ll pair you with another beauty loving blogger (or someone that enjoys Twitter or Instagram). You’ll have a little bit of time to get to know your new social media friend, and then you’ll send each other a gift of beauty products. Sign up for the Beauty Swap will take place November 19-28, 2014. We’ll send out the pairings by November 30. Get to know your partner and then be sure to get your package in the mail by December 8. It is really important to follow these deadlines as we have had a few Beauty Swappers send their packages off and get nothing in return :(
Once you have received your box start testing out your new beauty product. We'll host a link up on December 19. Feel free to link up and read all about everyone else's find. Here are link ups from Beauty Swap I, Beauty Swap II, Beauty Swap III and Beauty Swap IV. You don't have to have a blog to participate, but we do ask that you have a social media way to communicate and join in on the fun. Use the hashtag #ccbeautyswap on Twitter or Instagram. Below is a list of a few rules and guidelines. We ask that you try and stick to the rules as closely as possible.
2. Email your partner within 72 hours of receiving your match. If you haven’t heard from your match after three days are up, let Crystal know and we’ll try and pair you with someone else.
3. Be sure to ask your partner questions about their likes and disklikes, products they like to use, skin tone, preferred colors, etc. or maybe they want to be surprised!
4. Each box should contain a min. of $15 worth of product. Please include one full size item. You may also include samples of products with your one full size item.
5. Items must be new, unless you’ve discussed this with your partner. (Perhaps she loves purple nail polish and you have bottle you know you won’t use anymore.)
6. Packages must be shipped by December 8. If possible it is a good idea to get a tracking number incase something gets lost.
7. Once you receive your package create a post revealing what you received and link up with us on December 18.
8. Since it is almost Christmas include your favorite Christmas treat or recipe!
8. If you do not follow the rules you may forfeit you right to participate in future Beauty Swaps. Crystal Cattle has the right to refuse participation for any reason.
Click here to sign up!
And if you need some ideas of what past Beauty Swap packages have looked like check out the new Beauty Swap Pinterest page.