1. This is my new Dourney and Burke handbag! I spent my birthday money on this little gal and I love her. I really considered buying a brown bag, but I wear so much black that this was the perfect compromise. My life definitely makes me laugh. Shortly after getting home from my shopping trip I had on muck boots and was literally calf high mud and cow muck trying to get a cow out of the pasture and into the barn. That is the life of a Rockin' Rural Woman.
2. It was time for me to buy another primer and I decided to go back to MAC. I am a huge believer in primer and have used the MAC Prep + Prime before will great results. This time I tried Prep + Primer Natural Radiance primer and I love the way my foundation lays on it, and helps all my make-up stay put throughout the day.
3. If you have read my 101 in 1001 updates listening 60 hours of audio books is a goal I am working on. I am currently listening to Laura Bush's Spoken from the Heart. I love the book. Mrs. Bush starts all the way from when she was a little girl through George W. Bush's presidency, 9-11, re-election and more. Plus, her voice is amazing. I wish she was the narrator of all my audio books.
4. I have a hard time finding jeans that I like, but I think I can say BKE Peyton jeans are the jeans for me. I love the cut - the perfect boot cut and they are high waisted so I don't have to worry about the big gap or exposing myself. They come in lots of colors and have all kinds of pocket designs.
5. This EyeKo eyeliner is awesome. Sara Hewitt my first Beauty Swap partner sent it to me. I have already gone through my first tub and will be purchasing more soon. I sometimes have a hard time applying liquid liner and this brand seems to be fool proof!
And speaking of Beauty Swap I'm hosing another one. Be sure to check out all the details and sign up before April 4, 2014!