Dirt Road Charm helping me host the Spring Beauty Swap. Taysha and I have a love of MAC make-up, cattle and agriculture, and we finally got to meet in person at the National Western Stock Show this year.
So how does a Beauty Swap work? Once you have signed up we’ll pair you with another beauty loving blogger (or someone that enjoys Twitter or Instagram). You’ll have a little bit of time to get to know your new social media friend, and then you’ll send each other a gift of beauty products. Sign up for the Beauty Swap will take place March 24-April 4, 2014. We’ll send out the pairings by April 8. Get to know your partner and then be sure to get your package in the mail by April 18. It is really important to follow these deadlines as we have had a few Beauty Swappers send their packages off and get nothing in return :(
Once you have received your box start testing out your new beauty product. We'll host a link up on May 2. Feel free to link up and read all about everyone else's find. Here are link ups from Beauty Swap I and Beauty Swap II! You don't have to have a blog to participate, but we do ask that you have a social media way to communicate and join in on the fun. Use the hashtag #ccbeautyswap on Twitter or Instagram. Below is a list of a few rules and guidelines. We ask that you try and stick to the rules as closely as possible.
1. Follow the Crystal Cattle and Dirt Road Charm blogs and Facebook pages.
2. Email your partner within 72 hours of receiving your match. If you haven’t heard from your match after three days are up, let Crystal know and we’ll try and pair you with someone else.
3. Be sure to ask your partner questions about their likes and disklikes, skin tone, preferred colors, etc. or maybe they want to be surprised!
4. Each box should contain a min. of $15 worth of product. Please include one full size item. You may also include samples of products with your one full size item. Since Easter is around the corner also include your favorite Easter candy.
5. Items must be new, unless you’ve discussed this with your partner. (Perhaps she loves purple nail polish and you have bottle you know you won’t use anymore.)
6. Packages must be shipped by April 18. If possible it is a good idea to get a tracking number incase something gets lost.
7. Once you receive your package create a post revealing what you received and link up with us on May 2.
8. If you do not follow the rules you may forfeit you right to participate in future Beauty Swaps. Crystal Cattle has the right to refuse participation for any reason.