Thursday, December 20, 2012

Turquoise Thursday: Tiffany & Co.

So I had a little inspiration on this post. Recently, a blogging friend spent the week in New York and then got engaged. Not too bad, I would say. While in New York it was her birthday and she got these really cool turquoise (Tiffany Blue) earrings.

I decided that I needed to check out the Tiffany & Co. website to see what other goodies they had. Yeah, I would say there is quite a bit on there that I fancy.


Isn't it pretty. Maybe my love of turquoise stems from the love of Tiffany's jewelry. I mean it is all the same color platte right?


This is what I call Tiffany on a budget. I love this fun playing card set and at $30 it would make a cute gift. 


Let's get back to blowing the budget with this Tiffany & Co. purse. I had no idea that they now had such a selection of purses as part of their brand. 

Feel free to forward this post on to any significant other that you think may still be needing to purchase you a gift. The Boy informed me yesterday that he is now done all his shopping. I'm not sure what we would do without online shopping at our house. 

3 comments:

  1. Those cards are cute, hey even I would play card games if I had a set of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought they were pretty cute too. Maybe you can master Go Fish!

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with Tiffany and Co! Their signature Turquoise color is my favorite, along with #okstate orange. Who wouldn’t want to carry that awesome handbag on their arm?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...