Thursday, November 29, 2012

Turquoise Thursday: State Necklaces

A piece of home

If you are like me (or a lot of my friends) we have picked up and moved one of two times, and not just across the street. At the age of 27 I have already lived in Alberta, Kansas, Missouri and Iowa.

I have seen lots of these state necklaces on Pinterest and Etsy, however I of course was drawn to these specific necklaces with their turquoise patina.


This is a two state necklace from NINOYCHKAgoods on Etsy.


NINOYCHKAgoods also does single state necklaces. I like that on this one you can have a heart placed anywhere within the state. Maybe one to signify your hometown. 

Which state(s) would you choose? 

And as a reminder don't forget to vote for Crystal Cattle in the Best of the Barns awards. I haven't been nominated for best Cattle Blog in Category 11. 

4 comments:

  1. I love this. Adding it to my Christmas list right now.....Oklahoma, of course. With a big ol' heart for Stillwater. :)

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those necklaces are cute, anything in turquoise is fine by me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...