Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bring the farm and class to the dinner table

No I'm not talking about food. 

There is much more to a table than the food you put on it. I secretly imagine what it would be like to throw dinner parties every weekend for all our closest friends. In reality it is more like what can we make that is fast, and we can chow down on before we have to head back to the barn. However, if I was throwing a dinner party this weekend. This is what I would want on my table.

Erik Ekroth Photography
Erik Ekroth Photography
Aren't these name placeholders too cute. I first saw them on Pinterest and that lead me to Hatch Creative Studio an event planning company in NYC.

You could easily buy plastic farm animals and spray paint them white. Again Pinterest wins. Hope you have a fantastic Wednesday.

4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...