Thursday, January 26, 2012

Turquoise Thursday - Gift giving and gift receiving

Who doesn't like opening gifts!

This Turquoise Thursday I am want to share two things with you. First, this beautiful turquoise necklace that I bought for my mom for her birthday.




I found this necklace at the Kansas City Royal and am really kicking myself for not being a second one for myself. It was pretty hard putting this necklace in the mail, but I knew she would love it. If anyone ever sees another necklace like this PLEASE let me know!

The second is a gift I received for Christmas. I have talked about Purple Banner Designs a lot on my blog, and I finally have a little something of my own. I asked Santa for one thing this year and it was a Purple Banner Design stuffed cow.

Isn't she cute with her turquoise ear tag.
My cow was actually created off of one of my favorite old show cows named Harmony. 


See the resemblance? If you are looking for a unique customized gift I would definitely check them out.

I hope you all have an awesome Turquoise Thursday, and don't forget to join me tonight for the Rockin Rural Women #BeautyChat on Twitter and Facebook. 

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the necklace you got for your mom! How stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that necklace twice now at the Royal and in Denver and have been thinking about ever since. I want one...or two, or three. I feel like it wouldn't be too difficult to make if I had the time(like that'll ever happen).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa I saw them in Denver, too. However, they were a lot more expensive there so I passed. We'll hunt together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace, Crystal! And as always...love Turquoise Thursday on your blog! I just started a blog this week and decided to do Turquoise Tuesdays! Thanks for you inspiration! :) Here's the link to my blog! Dirt Road Dreamer www.dirtroaddreamer.blogspot.com

    Oh and you might want to check out silvertribe.com for another necklace! WARNING! Pocket book beware!! Lot's of gorgeous jewlz and pretty reasonably priced!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love everything you post ~ you are grace and class and fun all wrapped up in one !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...