Friday, January 27, 2012

Barbie Girl Loves Lambs

A belated happy Australia Day!

I was able to wish a few of my friends a Happy Australia Day on Wednesday, and here is a belated have an awesome day to the rest of you. My friends Shelley and Matt posted this awesome video to their Trio Angus blog and I had to share.

I had some of the best lamb I have ever had on my trip to Australia, I just wish I had enough confidence to try and cook some myself!



Just remember marination leads to salivation!

6 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! Great promo for lamb! Happy belated Australian day to the Aussie's around the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Crystal, I cook lamb exactly like I cook beef. There is no big secret to lamb. If you ever want to try some I can hook you up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth is watering looking at that on the grill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just made my day! I haven't had lamb since I lived with my aunt and uncle in Houston.. I may have to try and make some soon!

    Hannah
    theambitiouscattlegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You MUST try the recipe I wrote about here: http://citylifetoranchingwife.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-heart-ewe.html
    So good and super easy! :) Let me know if you do and what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will definitely have to check that out! Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...