Thursday, June 30, 2011

Turquoise Junk Gypsy Style

Gorgeous Turquoise Jewelry

If you haven't experience Junk Gypsy it is about time you do. These girls have style unlike anyone else, and I love that they include a little bit of turquoise. So let's start browsing this week's Turquoise Thursday.

This turquoise necklace from Junk Gypsy is gorgeous! I think it would fit in very well with what I call the uniform. Black shirt, blue jeans and turquoise jewelry. 

I love these cuff bracelets. My favorite one is the horseshoe bracelet that says "Lucky in Life." I love lime green mixed in with turquoise. 

Check out this cross turquoise pendent. Their jewelry always makes a statement.

I mean who wouldn't take style advice from the girls that helped style Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's wedding. And yes they have pictures on the Junk Gypsy Blog so check them out! 

15 comments:

  1. I love Junk Gypsy and love these items you posted! I think the cuff bracelets are my favorite (especially the horseshoe), but I really like the cross pendant, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them, they are all over my Pinterest boards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been obsessed with Junk Gypsy ever since they decorated Miranda's first tour bus years ago. I've decorated my room at home, dorm, and now my apartment with them as my inspiration and own countless shirts from them! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklaces! Headed over to check them out now:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cuff!! Thinking I will hint to the boy that I need it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cross pendant! And those ladies are so talented, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!! I just got a new turquoise necklace and can't wait to find the perfect outfit to wear it with!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of these, Crystal! Junk Gypsy is amazing, I'm going to have to give in and buy some of their jewelery soon.

    Also, I'm doing an Arbonne skincare giveaway on my blog this week you may be interested in :)

    absolutelyagriculture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo pretty.. can someone tell the bf I NEED one of those cuffs? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can see my followers are definitely turquoise lovers. The Junk Gypsy girls are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this color! Very summery and exotic!

    Im your new follower!


    AllGlamThings

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Junk Gypsy girls!!! And GREAT picks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousJuly 18, 2011

    The turquoise necklace is great... but I also love the "Not all who wander are lost" shirt! where can I find one like that? Anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am pretty sure they Junk Gypsy girls have those on there website too. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...