Thursday, June 16, 2011

Turquoise Earrings

Pretty little things

Lately, I have been wearing the hoop earrings found in this picture a lot, and all my friends have been asking wear did you get those. I bought them at Banana Republic (one of my favorite stores) a few years ago. So since you likely won't find them there anymore, here are a few other options for you.

Also, don't forget that if you don't want to wait each week to see my Turquoise Thursday selects I have two Pinterest Boards you can check out during the week - Turquoise and Turquoise Rooms. If you aren't on Pinterest yet and want to sign up comment below with your email address and I'll send you an invite - it takes much less time that way than requesting an invite
I think these are really cute turquoise hoops, and you can't beat the price.

A different shape than mine, but I love these. Fair warning - they are also the most expense earrings on this page. The Crow's Nest Trading Company has beautiful accessories, home items and clothing they are just a little more on the pricer side.


Maybe turquoise isn't your things or you want something more versatile. These silver pearl wrapped hoops from Sundance would be great. p.s. You need to check their store out. Gorgeous jewelry.


And sometimes you just have to go with slabs of turquoise. These are also from Sundance.

4 comments:

  1. I like turquoise, but the silver pearl wrapped hoops call out to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last pair! i would like an invite please and thank you! Congratulations on your engagement too...
    dawsoncattlecomp@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second ones are really pretty & so are the non turquoise ones! I really like those : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...