Tuesday, June 7, 2011

How to get responses to your blog comments

Another How to Tutorial to improve your Blog. 

I love responding to all your comments that you leave on my blog, but do you ever wonder why sometimes you don't get any response? One of the most frustrating things is when you don't have an email address attached to your profile because this means I have no way to respond to you other than leaving a comment on your blog (that's if you have one.)

Today, I am here to help you out with these simple steps.

1. Go to your Blogger Dashboard


Once you are here click on Edit Profile. 

2. Scroll down to Identity


Fill in the email address that you would like the blog author to respond to. It doesn't have to match your username like mine does. 

3. You're done!

That's all it takes. Now a note to blog authors if the people leaving comments have done this when their responses show up in your email inbox hit reply and the commentor's email address will appear in the To: field. Feel free to link to this tutorial so your readers and learn how to add their email addresses as well.

I hope my friends will take a minute to do this because I love hearing from you, and I am sure you would love a response! And don't forget to check out the other How to Blog tutorials.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you doing these. It helps. :)

    I already did the email thingy, but I still like the posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...