Friday, June 3, 2011

Cow Fart Juice

Because sometime you just need to laugh. 

Thanks to the future FIL for sending me this yesterday. Perhaps we could start bottling cow fart juice and selling it off of the Boy's farm.

Between You and The Moon Cow Fart Juice 

According to the website this herbal product MAY be helpful for rashes, athlete's foot, nail fungus and other various skin disorders. Oh, and if you think it may cure you, it only costs $60 for 1 oz. 

On another note my parents are flying down from Alberta, Canada, this weekend and they will be meeting the Boy's parents for the first time. Wish me good luck, not because I don't think they will get along, I have a haunch they are going to get along a little too well and all kinds of childhood embarrassing stories could be revealed. Good thing I already have that ring on my finger. 

8 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend with your family and new family Crystal! No need for Cow Fart Juice at our house I have a Boston Terrier and she has talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha thanks for the laugh. And since I haven't had a chance to tell you yet...congrats on getting engaged!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! *love* it!! congrats on your engagement dear girl and i hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    xoxo
    kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fart juice from a cow I am going to be rich oops I never thought of it first just my luck. Thanks for the laugh. Good luck with the parents meeting. B

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like the kind of name my hubby might come up with...
    And it sounds like something the old snake oil salesman might carry. ;)

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I just stumbled onto your blog, and I live on a ranch near Valentine, Nebraska. We raise commercial cattle, have around 250 head of cows.


    I was just curious if you ultra sound your bulls for rib eyes and marbling. Didn't see you blog about it. I work with a gal that ultra sounds bulls and heifer for rib eyes, and marbling.

    Congrats on the engagement!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and made it made me laugh! This is something that would show up in my family as a gag gift! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJuly 21, 2014

    My Woman makes this stuff in our bathroom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...