Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blogs Worth Reading

Today I want to highlight a couple of my fellow bloggers:

The Great Arizona Bale-Out 

In my Life Isn't Very Fair When You Are a Farmer post I didn't mention one of the other natural disasters that has been effecting agriculture this year - wildfires. In Arizona there are some massive wildfire fires that have burnt up thousand of acres of grasslands leaving little feed for cattle and livestock. Anna on Life Be Delicious takes about how you can support their Arizona ranchers and farmers.


Am I Eating Dirty Foods

Do you question which tomatoes you should buy when at the grocery store - the regular ones, the organic ones, or should you leave the grocery store and visit a Farmer's Market. There is an article from Men's Health magazine circulating, and I don't agree with it very much. Amanda Hill has done a great job of commenting on the Dirty Foods article, I would have said the same thing, so check it out. 


Social Media Lemonade Stand

Are you needing help with your blogging? Then talk to me about redesigning your blog or helping you generate a larger social media presence. If you want those cool new blog features, feel like you need a new template, or want to get that facebook page started then visit my About tab and shoot me an email and we'll talk about some ideas and strategies. Also, one of my blogger friends does some nice design work, and is raising some funds to go to an agriculture social media conference. Brooke Clay will help you redesign your blog header for a small fee, and then will use the funds to fund her trip. Hopefully, she'll write a post about what she learns when she gets back. 


What are some of your favorite blogs or posts out there right now. I am always looking for good reading. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out on the latest Texas Table Top post! I love your site and look forward to visiting the others you suggested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJune 29, 2011

    I think I might be addicted to Texas Table top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for these. right now i'm loving missmoss and whatkatieate :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...