Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Two years have flown by

So fast that I almost forget!

Last night, I was thinking jeez I think my two year blog anniversary is about to come up. Sure enough it was on April 3rd! So I'm a couple days behind in thanking everyone for their kind words, comments and motivation.

My blog started out with this very first post, and I can see that my little ole blog has definitely matured and grown during these two years. From my 101 in 1001 list (still working on it), to the Jimmy Johns I Believe quotes, my distaste for Chipolte, completing my Masters of Beef Advocacy, sharing plenty of pictures of cows, a trip to Australia and of course my love of cowboy boots and turquoise, these are all the things that make me who I am.

I hope if you enjoy reading you'll pass Crystal.Cattle onto you friends and family, and if you have  questions about agriculture let me know. I want people to learn about where their food comes, and be able to make educated purchasing decisions. And I can't wait to learn more too! That's the great thing about this blogging community is everyday I meet someone new or expand my horizons a little further.

And keep on following along, you never know what might happen next!

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Crystal, this is such a great accomplishment! Thanks for being such an inspirational agvocate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogday, Happy Blogaversary how bout I am just happy to read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Crystal! You're always so fantastic with your words! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogaversary!

    www.thisfarmfamilyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for your comments! I have enjoyed stopping by all your blogs are well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Crystal! I've only been a follower for the last month or so but I love reading your posts. Kepp up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Happy anniversary girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and Happy Blogiversary! Glad I found your blog - I enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogiversary...blog-birthday...uh..you know what I mean!!! Yay Crystal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Crystal!! You are touching so many lives by sharing your message and being authentic. You rock! Here's to 2 more years ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 2 years! I love following your blog - your experiences and agvocacy are a true inspiration. You make us Canadians proud!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks to the rest of you! I am so glad you all enjoy following along. Who knows what will come next!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...