Thursday, April 14, 2011

Turquoise nursery decorations

Turquoise for a boy or girl

I was so excited when my good friend Jill sent me an email with the photos of their baby nursery, all decked out in turquoise! Jill and Cole aren't sure whether they are having a boy or girl so they decided to go with a more neutral palette of turquoise, beige and dark wood.


Jill and Cole's family raises purebred Charolais, Simmental and Hereford cattle, so it is only proper that each of the breeds are represented in these baby calf pictures! 

I love how Jill has tied little bits of the farm into her sleek, classic design. The fat little cow on the top shelf is too cute.

Jill couldn't leave out rest of the family members either. Jack, Jill's Jack Russell is her other right-hand man. Again, I love the dark wood pieces they have chosen for the room. Congrats Jill and Cole can't wait to meet the newest member of your family.

11 comments:

  1. I want to live there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the Charolais picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! So excited for Jill and Cole...and the newest H. baby!! (and waiting not so patiently for one of the other brothers to get hitched and have cute babies too!!!)~great job Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this room! I am inspired to try it in mt own home. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful room! Ever since I began reading your blog everytime I see turquoise I think "OO, Crystal would LOVE that!" I need to start taking pictures and sending them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it!!! Caleb and I don't know what we are having either and I am planning on doing a very nutrul room as well with all sorts of farm pics in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it!!!

    Hope you can stop by my farm and say hi!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE what Jill has done & was inspired to create Braxton's room (with a few similar features)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dig the farm modern decor and the calf baby pictures. What a lovely way to bring an ag kid into the world.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baby H is a pretty lucky baby! Thanks for all your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know it has been years, but any chance she knows what turquoise paint she used (brand and color name)? I'm dying to have this color in our nursery!! Baby #1, finding out the gender on thursday :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...