Thursday, April 28, 2011

Turquoise Handbag - Turquoise Thursday

Ooh, ahhh

So you already know that I LOVE turquoise, but do you know that I also love ostrich skin. Therefore that makes this Turquoise Ostrich Skin Handbag from Dooney & Bourke amazing! 

I really, really want it, but it really, really doesn't fit into my budget. 
The alternative might work out quite nicely. 
I'm probably going to buy this. I just need to rework the budget a little bit.

And finally since we've got our hearts racing, why not one more. 

I am so glad turquoise is the in color this year. Time to pick up a new handbag.


4 comments:

  1. All of these are BEAUTIFUL! I think you'll look smoking hot carrying them Crystal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great. Perhaps you could splurge on one????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I am searching to try to find a deal on the first one and figuring out a way to justify it. Oh I LOVE these bags and purses. Thanks for sharing Crystal!

    Lady Esther Beau of Belmont (my fake Royal wedding guest name for a day...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am just waiting for a sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...