Monday, April 25, 2011

The Royal Wedding serves beef

Here comes the bride. 

Yes, I am one of those people that is pretty excited about the Royal Wedding. I mean the head of Canada is still the queen. I remember my mom crying watching Princess Diane's funeral. And I had one of those celebrity freak out moments when Queen Elizabeth visited Calgary, Alberta. I was interning with the Calgary Stampede and she made a visit to the grounds. By accident I ended up standing 20 feet away from her, and when she saw me she waved. Top ten moment.


I will be waking up to watch the Royal Wedding, and have been keeping close tabs on all the wedding details. I am hoping that the Australian are right and Prince William and Kate will be serving beef at the wedding. Otherwise you might have a wedding meal situation like this. Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...