Saturday, April 9, 2011

Little baby boys who like cows

This is cute.

Remember the last give-a-way we did on the blog? Well Lindsey Allen has received her prize from Purple Banner Designs, and again they knocked it out of the park.

Isn't this blanket and shirt so cute!

I didn't know if Lindsey would go with a football theme, since it is such a big part of her family, or the cow that Purple Banner Designs is so well known for. I'm glad that her little one will be sporting a little bit of agriculture.

7 comments:

  1. It's so adorable, I know Lindsay absolutely loves it. Purple banner is an exceptional company I didn't know anything about until Lindsay told me she had won your give away. Love everything they do!

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you girls like them so much. Purple Banner Designs is definitely worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! thank you so much for stopping in at my blog and leaving a comment! I have just stopped in to see what your up too and love love your style. Sounds like your a busy gal! I am your newest follower so I will be able to keep up with your latest. I will have to check out purple banner. Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Marla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty sure that I fell in love with it as soon as I opened it...then I proceeded to email Bethany and order another one for a friend of mine. She definitely made a longtime customer out of this girl.

    And you, Crystal, well...I love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post & once again Purple Banner's style tugs at my heart - especially now that I have a little cowpoke!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I check out their blog I find more amazing gifts to give!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...