Thursday, March 3, 2011

Simplicity - Turquoise and Gold

Small details

I am more of a delicate jewelry king of person. I mean sometimes I don't mind hunks of turquoise being draped from my neck, and I do layer my jewelry often, however my jewelry is usually on the simpler side.

I love these turquoise flower earrings from the Esty store BrooklynArt's. She has a variety of colors and designs. I don't have a lot of gold, so these would be a nice addition to my collection

And this matching necklace is great. p.s. I love the barn wood. p.s.s. It is probably a person's weathered deck, but I am going to pretend it is barn wood. 

Keeping with the turquoise and gold theme, these earring from luxdivine are very cute too. 

Don't forget to check out my post from this morning. It contains a very profound quote. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love those first ear rings! Gorgeous. I too like simplicity when it comes to my jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty, it's not often you see turquoise and gold. It's a pretty combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I thought they were very cute too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...