Saturday, January 8, 2011

An update on the goals

One down.

Hello folks. It is time to give you an update. Instead of creating a New Year's resolution this year I am participating in the #3in30 challenge and hope to do this each month. The idea is that you complete 3 goals in 30 days. Each week I'll give you an update on my progress, and there is good news!

I have successful started goal number 42. on my 101 goals in 1001 days list. Now lets see if I can get that one scratched off by the end of the year.

You can read about my other two #3in30 goals, and I invite you to join along and let me know how you are doing.

Now as for an update on the 101 in 1001 list. Well I put one more handwritten thank-you card in the mail. Just one more to go. And I finally put $5 away for each of my goals completed. 36 goals have been scratched off my list only 65 to go. Ugh. I'll get there.


I leave you with this photo I took last year at Lewis Farms, in Alberta, Canada. Just remember spring isn't too far around the corner. 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...