Thursday, January 13, 2011

Turquoise in the Kitchen

Time to cook up a storm.

Now I'll admit that I don't own an apron this frilly, mine is bright red with I love Alberta Beef across the front. However, it would be fun to have one of these.

I love the little details on this apron, and it is from one of my favorite stores Anthropologie



And who wouldn't want one of these! One day I'll have one of these on my kitchen counter and it'll be turquoise. 

And finally check out the Three Kids and Pigs Blog for an awesome cheese and sausage dip. I can't wait to try it out for myself. 

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty aprons...I love them! I don't know if I would want to wear it in the kitchen its so pretty...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the aprons but they would get so dirty at my house as I am a messy baker. I do love my kitchenaid mixer and couldn't bake without it; unfortunately, it is boring white.

    And on another note, thanks for linking to my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I want that mixer! My white one looks so dull now :(
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from all my readers. Hope you have a fabulous day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...